Thursday, November 22, 2007

My trip to Edmonton







My trip to Edmonton



Started from Calgary to Edmonton ten o'clock at night. Pleased at the way three hours. Arrived in Edmonton one o'clock at night. Lost about an hour with us because there is no map Edmonton me. Then we found the hotel Nam to ten o'clock. Went to the river and met with some pictures. Then went the market is the largest market in North America. buy and then went to Calgary. On the road almost exhausted Albzim us. Even found station after hours. And his arrival at the Calgary nine o'clock at night.

2 comments:

~.Emmanuel.~ said...

hey brother....!!! i'm fine thanks....!!!
hey the last weekend a went to Vancouver with my friends you know...!!!
well was very awesome...!!!
thanks for your question...!!!
hey how about you...???
everything is all right...???
nice trip eh...!!!
mm... Edmonton, I don't know Edmonton... I hope know it later...!!!
anyway...see you buddy... I need eat something....!!!
have a good day...!!!

Hsiao-Yen said...

hollo edmonton,
This is me first time write blog to you. I'm glad see you add your blog, because I can finish my assignment. I hope you can write more.
see you......